Ciel+Sebby
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Worried sick - William & Charles

Go down

Worried sick - William & Charles Empty Worried sick - William & Charles

Indlæg  Admin Søn Jul 06, 2014 10:06 am

William was sitting in the library of Buckingham palace, absorbed in his book. He was reading about English history and he thought it was very interesting. He didn’t even hear the sound of the door; it came as a shock for him when he heard a male servant talking to him. “There’s a letter for you sir” the servant said as he left it on the table William was sitting by. He read the letter and bid his lips. He looked at the servant. ”I want to talk to the royal advisor. Get him here” he said calmly. “I will, sir” the servant answered and left. William was reading through the letter once again and was feeling sadder by reading it over and over. His had a sick child and she wanted money to the child’s recovery. William would give her the money, but he had to talk to Charles before he could do anything, he couldn’t just give them away. But it meant that he had to reveal the truth of what happened eight years ago.

Charles came still in of the door and bowed with his head. “You called sir?” he said completely calm and in an asking undertone. Most of all because you could never know who was listening as long as the door still was open. He had placed his hand at his chest, near his heat as he bowed right before he stood at attention and closed the door, before he went over to the table. He stood right before him and looked down, he didn’t want to pull the chair out. ”What’s the matter Sir?” he asked completely calm and smiled at him. He has his manners and he tend to keep them and especially when they were at the castle, anything else was too dangerous even though they were a kind of friends, he still knew his position.

William looked at Charles when he entered and stood up as a habit, when somebody entered a room. Sure enough was Charles his servant, but he treated him nicely and with respect – and they were friends otherwise, but the advisor he always made sure to stand up for – the old one too. He looked at Charles for a second and became sadder. He had this weird feeling being near him and he couldn’t understand it. Charles was a man, not a woman. “I want you to read this letter, it’s private, so please read it inside your head” he answered. “Queen Victoria knows about this and shall therefore not be called for. She knows this case because of earlier happenings and I was told to take the control over his myself, if this person should take contact to this castle again” he said before he sat down again.

He nodded and took the letter as it was handed and started to read it, completely calm. He nodded again because of what he was saying about the Queen, as he was about to finish reading the letter. He handed it to Wlliam and looked at him. “What do you want me to do in this case Sir?” he asked calmly and smiled warmly at him. “I mean, are you concerned and do you want to give her money or shall I make her never wanna contact you again?” he asked, he didn’t had any order from William to follow. He would understand no matter what he wanted. Charles didn’t feel anything for William, but he thought he was a charming young man. Charles was 28 years old and was attracted to both men and women, but he never did anything with a guy before he was sure he could blackmail them not to say anything about it.

He took the letter back as it was handed to him. He looked at his book and closed it, while he was thinking. “She shall have the money” he answered calmly. “As it written, she’ll come to get the money but I’m not allowed to know where she lives because of the old because of the old agreement. The old advisor and the Queen didn’t want me to visit my child” he said while he was thinking. “We’ll have to agree about the amount of money” he shortly looked away from Charles and bid his lips. His day couldn’t be much worse than this. He wanted to see her – not because he was in love with her, but he had a child with her. He had a fiancé now, but William was in love with Charles however he knew that Charles didn’t love him back.

”As you wish Sir” he said and nodded a bit for himself, he wanted to help where he was able to. Not only because it was his job, but because William in some way was his friend. He frowned his brows and realized how he looked away. ”Do you wish to know where she is? he asked calmly, he seemed to feel that there was something that was haunting William a lot. Charles didn’t know about Williams feelings and he would use them to blackmail him while he was seducing him. Then he wouldn’t be able to talk about it out loud and Charles wouldn’t be forsaken by his country. He would learn how to love William with time. ”As you wish Sir” he said and laid his hand at his chest and bowed once again.

Admin
Admin

Antal indlæg : 1553

https://cielsebby.danskforum.net

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum