Ciel+Sebby
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Dumbledore - Grindewald - My 18 th summer

Go down

Dumbledore - Grindewald - My 18 th summer Empty Dumbledore - Grindewald - My 18 th summer

Indlæg  JeromeWinther Tors Okt 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Albus Dumbledore was his name. He was 18 years old; despite the young age he had already suffered a hurtful amount of pain. His mother had just passed away and it was holding him back from travelling around the world through wanting to experience the magical world. He was left alone with his little sister and little brother; his father was suffering in Azkaban. He was caring the weight of the whole world on his shoulders. He worked hard to make sure that Ariana felt just a little bit better, but her mind was crushed to pieces. She was forever com-pletely broken and not to be fixed. For what cause? Muggles. She was a dirty freak and dis-gusting in the eyes of the unknowing. She was a witch; she had great powers but she was de-stroyed by a couple of boys, she would never turn into that cute little girl that she had once been. She was forever gone; lost in a cave. Albus needed to give her food; no one was there to take care of her, besides him. Aberforth was finishing his education; Albus was the oldest of the sons. He had just finished Hogwarts; this was supposed to be the year, which he would experience the greatest wizards of the time. But he would not. Instead he had to work hard to make sure that they had food on the table, that Ariana did not lose her mind and of course; that his family name would survive. He did not belong here. He was locked up in a cage, struggling to get out, but feeling like being shot ten times in his lungs; he couldn’t breathe. Something new had to happen, something that would make his life less miserable. He suffered a great misery; his mom was gone and his father would die in Azkaban.
That’s how Albus Dumbledore, once to become the greatest wizard ever known, life was at the moment.
It was a cold night. It was winter and raining outside, Ariana was freezing. “I’ will find you a blanket. Are you hungry?” Albus asked worried. Ariana stayed silent. Her body was shaking and her eyes panicking. The young Albus Dumbledore had yet much to learn. He was worry-ing about his little sister, but still blaming her for holding him back. “Ariana, here is your blanket. Get some rest. I will be right in the next room, if you need anything. Just like always. Alright?” he covered her gently with the blanket, smiling warmly at her. No reaction. Her face was just frozen and her eyes still panicking. He stood up as tall as he was and left the room. It was just a normal night among them. Aberforth was still trying to convince Albus, that he was the one to take care of Ariana, and not Albus. It would be a shame to say that Albus agreed. It was his duty; he was the oldest. Albus sighed of his own thoughts. He hated muggles. They had ruined his family and his great future. Everything that he could ever think of was the new world order; Wizards was the most powerful creatures of the human kind and nevertheless, they knew better. They had the right to rule over muggles. Albus often dreamt of this world order and tonight was like every other night; he still dreamt about the new world order. But little did he know that tomorrow would be the day, that he would meet a person who shared the same thoughts.

JeromeWinther

Antal indlæg : 594

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum